The company “Euroshpon-Trade” offers to buy veneer in Ukraine from foreign wood species. This natural decorative material will make your furniture, interior and door designs unique. We guarantee the quality of products from our suppliers — “Euroshpon-Smyga” and foreign partners.
Sliced veneer from olive comes from the countries of the Mediterranean, the homeland of this wood species. It is distinguished by excellent characteristics: durability, wear resistance, impact resistance, easy processing. You can buy veneer from us at a low price from olive and other exotic species.
Advantages of working with us
We have created favorable conditions for wholesale buyers. Partners from all over the world cooperate with us — both large enterprises and small workshops. This is a reasonable ratio of price and quality, as well as excellent service and professionalism of the team.
- Fast delivery in Ukraine, to other countries. Shipment from our warehouses.
- A wide range of veneers: more than 50 wood species are represented.
- In our sales offices you can familiarize yourself with product samples.
- We advise on the selection of products.
- Help with ordering and documentation.
Characteristics of veneered planed Olive
- Wood species: Olive
- Thickness: 0.54 mm
- Length specification:
- “Furniture” — up to 2050 mm
- “Door” — 2100-2750 mm
- “Panel” — 2800 mm +
- Country of origin of raw materials: Import
- Manufacturer: Import
- Packaging: in separate packages with an individual bar code and packaging information, on pallets up to 5000 m2.
Sorting by quality
- Grade A — width from 100 mm, uniform color and texture: without knots, stem and medullar rays and mechanical damage. “Live” knots — 1 pc. per linear meter.
- Grade B — width from 100 mm, minor defects are allowed: color changes, roughness (corrugation), stem and medullar rays, “live” knots.
- Grade C — width from 90 mm, such defects are allowed: color changes, roughness (corrugation), stem and core rays, protein (sapwood), knots.
We also sort by request related varieties — “AB, BC”, which gives us the opportunity to fully satisfy your needs in the ratio of price and quality.
Application of Olive sliced veneer
Olive sliced veneer — an expensive material, popular in creating exclusive interiors and furniture industry. Known for durability, density, moisture resistance. It is well processed: polished, amenable to varnishes, impregnations. It has a dense structure, with a fine texture and marble pattern.
Scopes of application:
- Finishing of exclusive furniture.
- Door manufacturing.
- Parquet board.
- Stairs and railings.
- Interior panels.
- Decorative items.
- Turning products.
Characteristics of wood
Olive is a tree common in the Mediterranean. Belongs to hardwood breeds: the dark center and the yellow main part. The diffuse-porous structure, with a large number of pores, the medullar rays are narrow, indistinguishable to the eye. The breed is resistant to many factors besides insect pests. External use requires the use of protective components.
The high oil content makes wood dense and difficult to process. The drying process is long and quietly difficult. At the same time, the result is great: a marble pattern, twisted dark fibers, fuzzy tree rings. Exudes a sweet fruity aroma.
Technical properties of wood
|Botanical name||Olea europaea|
|Compression along the fibers — 77.1
Static bending — 155.4
|Density, kg / m3||850-950|
|Hardness (Brinell coefficient)||6.0|
|Elastic modulus, GPa||17.77|
|Color||Yellowish-gray, with a dark pattern.|
|Texture||Fine, uniform, with a natural sheen.|
|Shrinkage||Susceptibility to; low-breed;|
|Workability||Well tolerates varnish, glue, polishing. Hard to saw.|
|Wear resistance||Highest grade|
About the producer of sliced veneer
“Euroshpon-Smyga” is the leading manufacturer in Ukraine in the field of woodworking. The process uses only certified raw materials, both domestic and imported. This factor, as well as the use of advanced technologies, guarantee high quality veneer. This is evidenced by certificates of compliance with international standards: ISO 9001: 2009, IWAY, FSC.
“Euroshpon-Smyga” is a reliable partner for large and small enterprises from Ukraine and other countries: Denmark, Spain, Poland, Lithuania, Greece, Slovakia, Russia, Belarus.
In the sales offices of “Euroshpon-Trade” in Ukraine (Kiev, Dnipro, Lviv, Kharkov), Belarus (Minsk) you can buy olive sliced veneer and other materials. Contact us at the contact numbers indicated on the site, or leave a request, and our managers will contact you.
Euroshpon-Trade — everything for furniture and door manufacturers!