Description and characteristics — Oak Edge banding
Edge banding materials from natural veneer are thin strips of the required length necessary for finishing the open edges of veneered products. It fits for any basis: particleboard, MDF, plywood and so on. You can buy an edge banding from us wholesale. Reasonable price and high quality are determined by deliveries directly from the leading Ukrainian manufacturer. This finishing material is necessary in the manufacture of furniture, stairs, wall panels, doors, windows.
- Gives the product a complete look.
- Protects edges from moisture, mechanical damage.
- Protects a thin layer of veneer from chips.
- Protection against formaldehyde vapor from particleboard.
Furniture edge characteristics
- Wood species: Oak
- Thickness: 0,5; 1; 1.5; 2; 2.5; 3; 3.5; 4 mm
- Length: at the request of the client
- Country of origin of raw materials: Ukraine
- Manufacturer: Euroshpon-Smyga
- Packaging: rolls
- Base: edge 0.5 mm thick has a fleece or glue base, glue + fleece is also possible. An edge with a thickness of 1 mm or more is produced without a base.
Oak wood has high strength, density, wear resistance. It is a moisture-resistant and frost-resistant breed, not prone to rot, fungi, and insect pests. Oak edge banding can be used in the manufacture of furniture, doors, windows both indoors and outdoors. When processing, it should be borne in mind that oak does not tolerate oil, alcohol-based varnishes, paints, is poorly polished due to the porous structure. Water-based varnish is enough for it.
About the manufacturer
Euroshpon-Smyga was among the first and remains the best in its industry. We are known, respected, many companies from different parts of the world work with us.
The use of high-quality raw materials and modern processing technologies makes it possible to offer our partners products that will satisfy any request – from the highest quality to the best price.
You can purchase all products at the Euroshpon-Trade sales office in Kiev, Ukraine – the best assortment and service here and now!