Description and features — Olive-Ash Edge Banding
Company Euroshpon-Trade offers to buy edge banding from natural veneer These are high quality products from the leading veneer producer in Ukraine, Euroshpon-Smyga. Using edging materials protect the raw ends of furniture, doors, and other products. This extends their service life and makes them aesthetically attractive. Natural material has the following advantages:
- Environmentally friendly.
- Durable, wear resistant.
- Can be restored.
- Good workability and able to treatment.
It is applied in such areas:
- Furniture: cabinet, upholstered, tables, chairs, office.
- Entrance and interior doors.
- Window constructions.
- Wall panels.
Characteristics of Edge Banding
- Wood species: Olive-Ash
- Thickness: 0,5; 1; 1.5; 2; 2.5; 3; 3.5; 4 mm
- Length: at the request of the client
- Country of origin of raw materials: Ukraine
- Manufacturer: Euroshpon-Smyga
- Packaging: rolls
- Base: edge 0.5 mm thick has a fleece or glue base, glue + fleece is also possible. An edge with a thickness of 1 mm or more is produced without a base.
Colored ash (olive) — wood of ordinary ash, but with an unique color. Dense, heavy and hard material with a high degree of elasticity. Resistant to corrosion, insects, rot, moisture, various temperature conditions. It is well processed by tools, dyes, varnishes, holds fastenings, sticks together. The edge banding made of ash is durable, suitable for outdoor and indoor use, as well as in bathrooms, kitchens, saunas.
About the manufacturer
Euroshpon-Smyga was among the first and remains the best in its industry, we are known, respected, many companies from different parts of the world work with us.
The use of high-quality raw materials and modern processing technologies makes it possible to offer our partners products that will satisfy any request: the highest quality, the best price.
You can purchase all products at the Euroshpon-Trade sales office in Kiev, Ukraine – the best assortment and service here and now!