In “Euroshpon-Trade” you can buy veneer in Ukraine wholesale from common and exotic wood species. We offer favorable conditions for wholesale buyers: deliveries directly from the manufacturer, reasonable value for money.
Sliced veneer made of makore — a valuable material for creating exclusive furniture, decor items, accessories, interiors. Solid, dense and resistant to external factors, with a very pronounced texture. You can buy veneer from us at a low price due to supplies from foreign partners.
Favorable conditions for cooperation
- We are trusted by partners from Ukraine and other countries.
- A wide range of veneers — more than 50 varieties.
- Fast delivery in Ukraine and to other countries directly from the warehouse.
- Product samples are presented in our sales offices.
- We will consult all technical questions on the product.
- We will help in ordering and supporting documentation.
Makore sliced veneer characteristics
- Wood species: Makore
- Thickness: 0.54 mm
- Length specification:
- Furniture — up to 2050 mm
- “Door” — 2100-2750 mm
- “Panel” — 2800 mm +
- Country of origin of raw materials: Import
- Manufacturer: Import
- Packaging: separate packages with an individual bar code and packaging information, on pallets up to 5000 m2.
Sorting by quality
- Grade A — width 100 mm and above, veneer surface smooth, without core and stem rays, mechanical defects. “Live” knots — 1 piece per meter. Uniform color, pattern.
- Grade B — width 100 mm or more. Errors: corrugation (irregularities), stem and core rays, “live” knots, color uneven.
- Grade C — width 90 mm or more. Such errors are allowed: corrugation, sapwood (protein part of the trunk), stem and core rays, knots.
We also sort by request related varieties — “AB, BC”. It makes possible to fully satisfy the needs in the ratio of “price-quality”.
Application of makore sliced veneer
Makore sliced veneer is an easy-to-process material that glues, polishes, and is treated with varnishes and impregnations. Contact with an iron will discolor the wood. High silicon content leads to dulling the blades.
- Decorating furniture, doors.
- Interior panels.
- Decorative items.
- Interior items.
- Decorating yachts, cars.
- Musical instruments.
Characteristics of wood
Makore — a tree native to West and Central Africa. The core is reddish-brown, with slight changes in shade. The sapwood is yellowish, distinguishable from the core. Curly patterns are a common occurrence. The texture is dense, with a natural sheen.
Technical properties of wood
|Botanical name||Tieghemella heckelii, T. africana|
|Strength, MPa||Compression along fibers — 57.2
Static bending — 112.6
|Density, kg / m3||685|
|Hardness (Brinell coefficient)||3|
|Elastic modulus, GPa||10.71|
|Color||Pink or reddish-brown|
|Texture||Smooth texture with straight grain, somtemis interlocked.|
|Workability||Easily processes mechanically and manually. It has processing features.|
Manufacturer sliced veneer
Company “Euroshpon-Smyga” — leading producer of natural veneer in Ukraine. Strict quality control, many years of experience and the latest technology — all this guarantees the high quality of sliced veneer and other wood products.
The company has successfully passed certification for compliance with international standards: ISO 9001: 2009, IWAY, FSC.
“Euroshpon-Smyga” is a reliable partner for large and small enterprises from Ukraine and other countries: Denmark, Spain, Poland, Lithuania, Greece, Slovakia, Russia, Belarus.
In the sales offices of “Euroshpon-Trade” in Ukraine (Kiev, Dnipro, Lviv, Kharkov), Belarus (Minsk) you can buy Makore sliced veneer and other materials. Contact us at the contact numbers indicated on the site, or leave a request, and our managers will contact you.
“Euroshpon-Trade” — everything for furniture and door manufacturers!