At Euroshpon-Trade, you can buy wholesale veneer in Ukraine at an affordable price. Products are directly from the manufacturer Euroshpon-Smyga — the leader in the woodworking industry in Ukraine. This safe, environmentally friendly material is fully compliant with international standards and requirements.
Sliced veneer oak, tangential — a strong and dense material, resistant to low temperatures, moisture, and other external factors. This classic and valuable finishing material is used in many fields. We offer to buy veneer at a low price, in various lengths and thicknesses.
Advantages of working with us
Euroshpon-Trade is open for cooperation with large enterprises and small workshops. With us, you will find a high-quality sliced veneer and excellent service.
- Delivery in Ukraine and anywhere in the world.
- A wide range of sliced, sawn, duplicated veneers.
- Product samples at our sales offices.
- Full purchase support: documentation, shipping, delivery.
- Pleasant prices for oak veneer and other wood species.
Characteristics of planed oak veneer, tangential
- Wood species: Oak
- Thickness: 0.54 mm; 0.9 mm; 1 mm; 1.5 mm; 2 mm
- Length features:
- “Panel” — 2800 mm and more
- “Furniture” — up to 2050 mm
- “Door” — 2100-2750 mm
- Country of origin of raw materials: Ukraine
- Manufacturer: “Euroshpon-Smyha”
- Packing: single packaging on pallets up to 5000 m2, with an individual bar code and packaging information.
Sorting by quality
- Grade A — width from 100 mm and above, even color and surface, free from defects, stem and core rays, knots, “live” knots 1 pc. per meter running.
- Grade B — width from 100 mm and higher, minor errors are allowed: color changes, roughness (corrugation), stem and core rays, “live” knots.
- Grade C — width from 90 mm, allowed: color changes, unevenness (corrugation), stem and core rays, protein (sapwood), knots.
We also sort by request related varieties – “AB, BC”. This gives us the opportunity to fully inquiries in the ratio of “price-quality”.
Application of oak sliced veneer
Sliced veneer Oak, tangential, are made from a valuable species of wood, has a noble dark color and a unique pattern. It is well to bending, tolerates temperature changes. It is used for the furniture industry, interior decorating.
- Decorating kitchen sets.
- Interior of bathrooms, baths, saunas.
- Furniture manufacturing.
- Door manufacturing.
- Parquet board.
- Musical instruments.
- Sports equipment.
- Decorative items.
Oak is a very strong, hard material with pronounced core rays. Color varies from tan to tan. It darkens over time, acquiring an even more noble shade.
Oakwood bends easily, practically does not dry out, it is easy to process, excluding the varnish coating. It looks especially impressive with artificial aging — brushing. Suitable for simulating rare dark woods.
Technical properties of oak wood
|Volumetric weight, kg / m3||700-800|
|Density, kg / m3||570-690|
|Hardness (Brinell coefficient)||3.7|
|Elastic modulus, GPa||12,2|
|Color||From white to dark|
|Texture||Porous, has radially spaced rays|
|Workability||Good, except varnishes|
|Wear resistance||Highest grade|
About the manufacturer of sliced veneer oak, tangential
Euroshpon-Smyga is the leader in Ukraine at the manufacture of sliced veneer, furniture edges, duplicated veneers, boards. Product quality is determined by professionalism, the use of advanced technologies, and strict manufacturer control. This is confirmed by certificates of compliance with international standards: ISO 9001:2009, IWAY, FSC.
Euroshpon-Trade is an official supplier of this company’s products. We cooperate with enterprises in Ukraine, Poland, Greece, Lithuania, Denmark, Russia, Spain, Belarus, Slovakia.
You can buy planed oak veneer (tangential) in our sales offices: in Ukraine (Kyiv, Lviv, Kharkov, Dnipro), Belarus (Minsk). You can also place an order on the website or by calling the listed phone numbers.
Euroshpon-Trade — everything for furniture and door manufacturers!