Description and characteristics — Sliced beech veneer
We offer to buy veneer wholesale in Ukraine — natural and eco-friendly material for furniture, doors and interiors. It is made from local and exotic wood species. Quality meets Ukrainian and international standards.
Sliced beech veneer is a cost-effective product. It has a uniform texture and a very light tone. It is presented in several options according to characteristics of length and grade. It is a hard, wear-resistant, durable material with excellent bending resistance that can be used in many areas. In “Euroshpon-Trade” you can buy a beech veneer at a low price from the leading Ukrainian manufacturer, “Euroshpon-Smyga”, at the most profitable terms for wholesale buyers.
Advantages to working with us
The company “Euroshpon-Trade” is always open for collaboration. You will receive an individual approach and the option to buy low-cost, high-quality sliced veneer.
- Delivery to anywhere in Ukraine and worldwide.
- Direct deliveries from “Euroshpon-Smyga” and other leading manufacturers.
- A wide range of sliced veneers — more than 50 varieties.
- Product samples in our sales offices.
- Technical specialists’ help, full support throughout the transaction.
- Nice prices for beech sliced veneer and other wood species.
Characteristics of beech sliced veneer
- Wood species: beech
- Veneer thickness: 0.54 mm
- Length options:
- “Panel” — 2800 mm and more
- “Door” — 2100-2750 mm
- “Furniture” — up to 2050 mm
- Country of origin of raw materials: Ukraine
- Manufacturer: “Euroshpon-Smyga”
- Packaging: individual packaging on pallets up to 5000 m2, there is an individual bar code and packaging information.
Sort by quality
- Grade A — width 100 mm and above, the surface of the veneer is flat, without core and stem rays, mechanical defects. “Live” knots— 1 piece per linear meter. Uniform color pattern.
- Grade B — width 100 mm and more. Errors: corrugations (irregularities), stem and medullary rays, “live” knots, uneven colors.
- Grade C — width 90 mm and more. The following errors are allowed: corrugation, sapwood (protein part of the stem), stem and medullary rays, knots.
By request, we also sort related varieties — “AB, BC”. This makes it possible to fully satisfy requests in the “price-quality” ratio.
Using of beech sliced veneer
Beech sliced veneer is a cost-effective and widely available material, popular in the furniture and door industries. It’s equal to oak for strength and durability. It has excellent wear resistance, therefore suitable for intensively exploited surfaces. But due to the instability to moisture, it is used only for interior decoration of dry rooms.
- Decorating walls, floors, stairs.
- Laminate manufacturing.
- Production of furniture and doors with any basis: particleboard, fiberboard, MDF, plywood and others.
- Interior and furniture details.
- Decorative items.
- Children’s and office furniture.
Beech sliced veneer has a light, slightly yellowish, hue, uniform pattern. His noble tranquillity goes well with many materials and styles. Suitable for residential and office interiors.
Amenable for processing, glueing, steam bending, painting, brushing. Such properties make it one of the most popular materials.
Characteristics of Beech wood
Beech has a high density, hardness and strength, moderate shrinkage, elasticity. It has equal sapwood and heartwood colors, which makes it uniform across all internal parts.
- Pattern. The core rays are light, narrow, create uniformly spaced lines.
- Colour. It varies from pink to yellow hues, becomes reddish with age.
- Texture. Uniform, middle-sized, fibrous. Moderate natural luster.
Technical properties of beech wood
Botanical name Fagus sylvatica The breaking point, MPa 55 / 12.5 / 124 (crushing strength / stretching parallel / stretching along), 11.6-14.5 (chipping along the fibers) Density (dried weight), kg / m3 630-650 Hardness (Brinell coefficient) 3.8 Elastic Modulus, GPa 14.1-14.3 Color Light, pinkish-yellow Texture From fine to medium, granular Shrinkage strong — up to 12% Workability Versatile wood species Wear resistance Highest class Natural humidity 80% Durability Highest class
About the manufacturer of beech sliced veneer
“Euroshpon-Smyga” — the leader in the market of the woodworking industry in Ukraine. A well-known manufacturer of sliced and doubled veneers, edge bending.
Quality products, the use of high technologies and a professional team — the key to success. This is confirmed by certificates of compliance with international standards: ISO 9001: 2009, IWAY, FSC®. Since 2018, the company is an authorized IKEA supplier.
Our company’s products are well known not only in Ukraine. Among the permanent partners are enterprises of Poland, Greece, Lithuania, Denmark, Spain, Russia, Slovakia, and Belarus.
In “Euroshpon-Trade” sales offices in Ukraine (Kiev, Dnieper, Lviv, Kharkov), Belarus (Minsk) you can buy sliced beech veneer and other products. To do this, contact us by phone numbers listed on the site, or leave a request, and our managers will contact you.
“Euroshpon-Trade” — everything for manufacturers of furniture and doors!