In “Euroshpon-Trade” you can buy veneers at a low price for the manufacture of furniture, doors, and interior decoration. We offer products directly from Ukrainian and foreign manufacturers. Its quality is confirmed by certificates of compliance with international standards, as well as the trust of our customers and partners.
Sliced veneer from American maple is a very popular material with excellent characteristics. Universal in an application, suitable for simulating more valuable wood species. It is possible to buy veneer in Ukraine from this and other wood species with us, with a reasonable “price-quality” compliance.
Favorable conditions for cooperation
- The assortment of planed veneers is represented by more than 50 varieties.
- Product samples are presented in our sales offices.
- We supply products directly from the manufacturer.
- Delivery in Ukraine and other countries directly from our warehouses.
- We are always happy to answer your questions, help with the selection and placing your order!
Characteristics of Hard maple Sliced veneer
- Wood species: Maple
- Thickness: 0.54 mm
- Length specification:
- “Furniture” veneer — not more than 2050 mm
- “Door” veneer — from 2100 to 2750 mm
- “Panel” veneer — 2800 mm and above
- Country of origin raw materials: Import
- Manufacturer: Import
- Packaging: individual pallets up to 5000 square meters, with individual bar codes and packaging information.
Sorting by quality
- Grade A — width 100 mm and above, veneer surface smooth, without core and stem rays, mechanical defects. “Live” knots — 1 piece per meter. Uniform color, pattern.
- Grade B — width 100 mm or more. Errors: corrugation (irregularities), stem and core rays, “live” knots, color uneven.
- Grade C — width 90 mm or more. Such errors are allowed: corrugation, sapwood (protein part of the trunk), stem and core rays, knots.
We also sort by request related varieties — “AB, BC”. This makes it possible to fully satisfy the needs in the ratio of “price-quality”.
Application of veneer planed American Maple
Sliced veneer of hard maple is an attractive material that lends itself to manual, mechanical processing, bending, varnishing, staining, gluing. Before using fasteners, pre-drilling is required. It is very hard and perfectly tolerates high loads.
- Making furniture and doors.
- Floors, wall panels, stairs.
- Sport equipment.
- Musical instruments.
- Decorating yachts, cars.
- Decorative items.
American maple has a light sapwood and a brown heartwood. The grain is straight, sometimes with crossing or “curly eyes”. The texture is smooth, distinct, core rays are weakly expressed, annual rings have a darker shade.
It has the following characteristics: hard and dense, wear-resistant, bendable, durable, but prone to cracking, not very elastic.
Technical properties of American Maple wood
|Botanical name||Accer saccharum|
|Tensile strength, MPa||Compression along the fibers — 34.1
Static bending — 55.2
|Density, kg / m3||485|
|Hardness (Brinell coefficient)||2.5|
|Elastic modulus, GPa||7.24|
|Color||Brown, often with red or pink veined|
|Texture||Dense, smooth with direct grain|
|Workability||Can be easily mechanical and manual processing|
|Natural humidity||of 100%|
Manufacturer of sliced veneer
Company “Euroshpon-Smyga” — leader in Ukraine at the production of sliced and duplicated veneer. High quality of veneer is determined by the professionalism of the team, modern equipment, and technologies. This is confirmed by international certificates: ISO 9001: 2009, IWAY, FSC. Since 2018, the company is an authorized supplier of IKEA.
“Euroshpon-Smyga” is a reliable partner for large and small enterprises from Ukraine and other countries: Denmark, Spain, Poland, Lithuania, Greece, Slovakia, Russia, Belarus.
In the sales offices of “Euroshpon-Trade” in Ukraine (Kiev, Dnipro, Lviv, Kharkov), Belarus (Minsk) we offer favorable conditions for wholesale buyers. You can buy American maple sliced veneer and other materials. Contact us at the contact numbers indicated on the site, or leave a request, and our managers will contact you.
Euroshpon-Trade — everything for furniture and door manufacturers!