company “Euroshpon-Trade” offers to buy veneer in Ukraine from natural wood. We strive to create favorable conditions for wholesale buyers by selecting products with the desired price and quality match.
Sliced veneer Cumaru — a material from hardwood, with high density and strength. The color is dark brown with red spots. It is used for external and internal finishing work, as Kumaru is resistant to external factors. We offer to buy veneer from this wood species at a low price wholesale, directly from foreign partners.
Favorable conditions for cooperation
- Products from leading manufacturers — “Euroshpon-Smyga” and other partners.
- We cooperate with large enterprises and small workshops.
- Here you will find a wide range of veneers for any application.
- Product samples are available at our sales offices.
- Prompt delivery in Ukraine, to other countries directly from our warehouses.
- Technical experts will help with the selection of products.
- We will help you place your order and accompanying documentation.
Characteristics of veneered Cumaru veneer
- Wood species: Cumaru
- Thickness: 0.54 mm
- Length specification:
- “Furniture” — up to 2050 mm
- “Door” — 2100-2750 mm
- “Panel” — 2800 mm+
- Country of origin of raw materials: Imported
- Manufacturer: Imported
- Packaging: in separate packages with an individual bar code and packaging information, on pallets up to 5000 m2.
Sorting by quality
- Grade A — width 100 mm and above, veneer surface smooth, without core and stem rays, mechanical defects. “Live” knots — 1 piece per meter. Uniform color, pattern.
- Grade B — width 100 mm or more. Errors: corrugation (irregularities), stem and core rays, “live” knots, color uneven.
- Grade C — width 90 mm or more. Such errors are allowed: corrugation, sapwood (protein part of the trunk), stem and core rays, knots.
We also sort by request related varieties — “AB, BC”. This makes it possible to fully satisfy the needs in the ratio of “price-quality”.
Use of Cumaru sliced veneer
Sliced veneer Cumaru — a material that is difficult to work due to the density and irregular grain. If the grains are not too interlocked, the veneer is well-polished. However, the wood contains silica, which will blunt the cutters. Due to the high content of oils, it’s hardly glued and fastening, predrilling is necessary.
Despite such difficulties, the material is still popular due to its versatility in use:
- Furniture decoration, including for the street.
- Parquet board, stairs, railings.
- Doors, arched walkways.
- Exterior decoration.
- Interior panels.
- Terrace board.
- Musical instruments.
- Sport equipment.
- Turning products.
Cumaru is a tree native to Northern South America, known by the second name Brazilian teak. It’s Hardwood with interlocked grains, dense texture, waxy to the touch. Color varies from medium dark brown, with a reddish hue, to greenish brown. Core rays are diffused, visible, interspersed with resin.
Technical properties of Kumaru wood
|Botanical name||Dipteryx odorata|
|Compression along the fibers — 103
Static bending — 170
|Density, kg / m3||1085|
|Hardness (Brinell coefficient)||5.9|
|Elastic modulus, GPa||26.61|
|Texture||Medium. Grain is interlocked|
|Workability||Difficult to a machine and manual processing|
|Wear resistance||Top class|
About the producer of sliced veneer
“Euroshpon-Smyga” is a Ukrainian manufacturer in the woodworking industry. It provides high quality veneers through professionalism, experience and high technology. This is confirmed by certificates of compliance with international standards: ISO 9001: 2009, IWAY, FSC.
“Euroshpon-Smyga” is a reliable partner for large and small enterprises from Ukraine and other countries: Denmark, Spain, Poland, Lithuania, Greece, Slovakia, Russia, Belarus.
In the sales offices of Euroshpon-Trade in Ukraine (Kiev, Dnipro, Lviv, Kharkov), Belarus (Minsk) you can buy Cumaru sliced veneers and other materials. Contact us at the contact numbers indicated on the site, or leave a request, and our managers will contact you.
Euroshpon-Trade — everything for furniture and door manufacturers!