Description and characteristics — Sliced Anigre veneer
Wholesale Company “Euroshpon-Trade” offers to buy veneer in Ukraine, made from exotic species Anegri. This natural material will allow you to create exclusive expensive products.
Sliced anigre veneer has all the characteristics of fine wood, easy at work with and use. It has a wide range of applications. You can buy veneer at a low price wholesale because it comes directly from the manufacturer.
Advantages of working with us
At “Euroshpon-Trade” you will find profitable terms for wholesale customers, as well as an individual approach and a high-end service. This confirmed by our ongoing partnership with enterprises in Ukraine, Greece, Latvia, Belarus and other countries.
- Direct deliveries from leading Ukrainian and world manufacturers.
- Fast delivery in Ukraine and to other countries from our warehouses.
- A wide range of veneers are represented in our sales offices — more than 50 samples.
- Related products: edge bending, paints and varnishes, lumber.
- We help with the selection of products in accordance with your goals.
- Technical guidance, assistance with the paperwork.
Characteristics of sliced anigre veneer
- Wood species: Anigre (Aningeria, Anegre)
- Thickness: 0.54 mm
- Length variations:
- “Panel” — 2800 mm and high
- “Door” — 2100-2750 mm
- “Furniture” — up to 2050 mm
- Country of origin of raw materials: Imported
- Manufacturer: Imported
- Packaging: individual packages on pallets up to 5000 m2, there is an individual bar code and detailed packaging information.
Sorting by quality
- Grade A — width 100 mm and above, the surface of the veneer is flat, without core and stem rays, mechanical defects. “Live” knots — 1 piece per linear. Uniform color pattern.
- Grade B — width 100 mm and more. Errors: corrugations (irregularities), stem and medullary rays, “live” knots, color uneven.
- Grade C — width 90 mm and more. The following errors are allowed: corrugation, sapwood (protein part of the stem), stem and medullary rays, knots.
We also make sorting of related varieties — “AB, BC”.This makes it possible to fully satisfy requests in the “price-quality” ratio.
Using anigre sliced veneer
Sliced anigre veneer is a “standard” material at first glance. However, the natural pearl luster makes it unique. It well tolerated with the effects of chemicals, oil impregnation. When finishing, more effort is required because of the dense structure. Contact with fasteners, glue. It bends perfectly.
It is not recommended to use anigre sliced veneer in the exterior, with temperature and humidity changes. It has a low biostability to rotting, swelling, damage from insects.
This light, neutral in style material will fit into any interior, as the main or extra emphasis.
- Production of furniture and interior parts.
- Production of wall panels.
- Decorative items.
- Interior doors and arches.
Features of wood species
Anigre originated from Africa, where the species is common in the western region. It resembles birch by the pattern and structure, therefore it received the alternative name “Nigerian birch”. However, it differs from common wood with a unique iridescent luster and a more creamy hue.
This is a sapwood breed, where heartwood is slightly darker than the other parts of tree. Beige and pastel at color, with poorly expressed tree rings. In texture, grains create a frequent unsharp pattern of wavy pearl lines. The pores are closed.
It has the following advantages: density is above average, high bending resistance, softness without brittleness, elasticity, wear resistance.
Technical properties of wood
|Botanical name||Aningeria spp.|
|Breaking point, MPa||Modulus of rupture — 83|
|Density, kg / m3||550|
|Hardness (Brinell coefficient)||3.1|
|Elastic Modulus, GPa||10.95|
|Color||pale beige, with a yellow tint|
|Texture||Porous, pronounced, uniform, patterned.|
|Workability||Easy to handle, cutting can dull the blades|
|Wear resistance||Top class|
About the veneer manufacturer
The company “Euroshpon-Smyga” is one of the leading companies in the woodworking industry of Ukraine. It is a leader in the production of sliced veneer, bending edges, sawn lamella and other sawn timber.
Products meet the standards of ISO 9001: 2009, IWAY, FSC®. They also confirm the application of high technology, environmental processing of raw materials and social responsibility. Since 2018, is an authorized representative of IKEA.
“Euroshpon-Smyga” production is trusted in Ukraine and abroad. Permanent partners are enterprises of Poland, Greece, Lithuania, Denmark, Spain, Russia, Slovakia, Belarus.
In sales offices of Euroshpon-Trade in Ukraine (Kiev, Dnipro, Lviv, Kharkov), Belarus ( Minsk) you can buy sliced anigre veneers, other lumber, glues, varnishes. We offer profitable terms for wholesale buyers! Contact us by numbers listed on the site, or leave a request, and our managers will contact you.
“Euroshpon-Trade” — all for manufacturers of furniture and doors!