Description and characteristics — Backed veneer Sapele
- Wood species: Sapele
- Thickness: from 0.28 mm to 0.48 mm
- Width: from 16 mm to 300 mm, stitching in width — in accordance with the client’s request
- Length: stitching in length and roll length — according to customer’s request
- Country of origin of raw materials: Import
- Manufacturer: Euroshpon-Smyga
- Packaging: rolls
Basis of backed veneer
The fleece backed veneer is a strip of veneer of a certain width and length glued to the base. Separate stripes are connected together with “zigzag” seam, which makes them very durable, with almost invisible seams. Then they are glued to the base (laminating) from a non-woven synthetic material — fleece. It makes the backed veneer stable and flexible during work of any complexity.
The use of backed veneers
Backed veneers due to different thicknesses of the base can be used for profiles of varying degrees of complexity. Lamination eliminates cracking in the places of bends, and the appearance of chips when chamfering at the edge when facing relief parts.
The material is widely used for such tasks:
- Wrapping profile molded products: furniture cornices, plinths, glazing beads, platbands, door frames, window profiles, etc.
- Edging on furniture details.
- Facing relief panels in membrane presses.
Manufacturer of fleece backed veneer
Manufacturer Euroshpon-Smyga was among the first and remains the best in its industry, we are known, respected, many companies from different parts of the world work with us. The use of high-quality raw materials and modern processing technologies makes it possible to offer our partners products that will satisfy any request: the highest quality and the best price.
You can buy a backed veneer or veneer for wrapping a profile at the Euroshpon-Trade sales office in Kiev, Ukraine — the best range and service here and now!