Description and characteristics — Backed wood veneer Oak
- Wood species: Oak
- Thickness: from 0.28 mm to 0.48 mm
- Width: from 16 mm to 300 mm, stitching in width — according to customer’s request
- Length: stitching in length and length roll — in accordance with the request of the client
- Country of origin of raw materials: Ukraine
- Manufacturer: Euroshpon-Smyga
- Packaging: rolls
Basis of backed veneer
Backed veneer, or veneer for wrapping a profile, is a spliced along the length and width of the natural veneer strips. Connection type “zigzag” makes the material very strong and joints are virtually unnoticeable. Finished veneer is laminated: glued onto a base of non-woven synthetic material — fleece. As a result, the material becomes elastic and stable.
Lamination technology allows using veneers for wrapping profiles of varying complexity. This is possible by adjusting the elasticity by changing the thickness of the material. As a result, the veneer does not crack in the places of kinks, chips are not formed when chamfering during facing of relief parts.
The use of backed veneers
Duplicated veneers are used in the following areas:
- Wrapping profile moldings: plinths, platbands, furniture cornices, frames beads, glazing, window profiles, door.
- Facing relief panels in membrane presses.
- Edging on furniture details.
Manufacturer of duplicated veneer
Manufacturer Euroshpon-Smyga was among the first and remains the best in its industry, we are known, respected, many companies from different parts of the world work with us. The use of high-quality raw materials and modern processing technologies makes it possible to offer our partners products that will satisfy any request: high quality and best price.
You can buy a backed veneer or veneer for wrapping a profile at the Euroshpon-Trade sales office in Kiev, Ukraine — the best range and service here and now!