- Wood species: Beech
- Thickness: from 0.28 mm to 0.48 mm
- Width: from 16 mm to 300 mm, gluing in width — according to customer’s request
- Length: gluing in length and length roll — according to customer’s request
- Country of origin of raw materials: Ukraine
- Manufacturer: Euroshpon-Smyga
- Packaging: rolls
Base of backed wood veneer
Veneer for wrapping a profile, also known as backed wood veneer — strips made of natural wood spliced in width and length. The zigzag joining technology makes the material durable, with almost invisible seams. After joining the strip, they go through the lamination step: gluing to the base of fleece — a non-woven synthetic material. As a result, the backed veneer becomes stable, elastic.
Lamination makes it possible to use veneers for wrapping profiles of varying complexity. Bending elasticity is achieved by changing the thickness of the material. As a result, the veneer does not crack, and when chamfering during cladding, chips do not form.
Use of backed wood veneer
Backed veneer is used in such areas:
- For profile molded products: plat bands, furniture cornices, baseboards, glazing beads, door frames, window profiles.
- For edging on furniture parts.
- For facing relief panels on membrane presses.
Manufacturer of backed wood veneer
Company “Euroshpon-Smyha” was among the first, and remains the best in the industry. It is known, respected, and many companies from different parts of the world work with her. Using of high-quality raw materials and modern processing technologies makes it possible to offer our partners products that will satisfy any request: high quality and best price.
You can buy a backed wood veneer or veneer for wrapping a profile at the Euroshpon-Trade sales office in Kiev, Ukraine — the best assortment and service here and now!