Sliced veneer Burl Oak
Description and characteristics — Sliced veneer Burl Oak
“Euroshpon-Trade” offers to buy veneer at a low price wholesale manufactured locally and imported. We work directly with manufacturers, which guarantees high quality and affordable cost. Here you will find natural wood veneer that meets international standards.
A sliced veneer of oak burl has a unique and complex pattern with high decorative value. This is a strong, durable, solid material, which is highly appreciated in the furniture industry, interior design, crafts, and decorative works.
Favorable conditions for wholesale buyers
Company “Euroshpon-Trade” is open to collaboration with large enterprises and small shops. Here you will find high-quality veneer and excellent service.
- Delivery in Ukraine and anywhere in the world.
- A wide range of veneers planed, sawn, duplicated.
- Product samples at our sales offices.
- Full purchase support: documentation, shipping, delivery.
- Pleasant prices for oak veneer and other wood species.
Characteristics of oak burl sliced veneer
- Wood species: Oak (burl)
- Veneer thickness: 0.54 mm; 0.9 mm; 1 mm; 1.5 mm; 2 mm
- Length characteristics:
- “Panel” – 2800 mm and more
- “Furniture” – up to 2050 mm
- “Door” – 2100-2750 mm
- Country of origin of raw materials: Import
- Manufacturer: Import
- Packing: individual packages on pallets up to 5000 m2, with an individual barcode and packaging information.
Sorting by quality
- Grade A — width from 100 mm and above, uniform color and surface, free from defects, stem and core rays, knots, “live” knots 1 pc. per linear meter.
- Grade B — width from 100 mm and above, minor errors are allowed: color changes, roughness (corrugation), stem and core rays, “live” knots.
- Grade C — width from 90 mm, allowed: color changes, unevenness (corrugation), stem and core rays, protein (sapwood), knots.
We also sort by request related varieties – “AB, BC”. This gives us the opportunity to fully satisfy requirements in the ratio of “price-quality”.
Application of Oak burl sliced veneer
A sliced veneer of oak burl is obtained from rare growths on trees – burls. This is a valuable, exclusive material since burls with the desired structure are extremely rare. It has a beautiful reddish-brown color with yellow shades.
Processing. Despite the high hardness of the material, the veneer is easily polished to a luster, it retains fasteners after preliminary drilling. It can be varnished and dyed, although more often it is not necessary due to the high aesthetic value of the material.
Scopes of application:
- Finishing of furniture and doors.
- Making musical instruments.
- Inlay items.
- Decorative items.
- Interior panels.
- Sports Equipment.
Characteristics of wood
Oak burl has a texture with coarse and interwoven grains, open pores, it does not have ingrown bark and small indentations. These characteristic properties make it unique. It has hues of brown with dark spots. Although the oak itself belongs to the breeds of medium durability, its cap is characterized by hardness, wear resistance, and is perfectly processed. Materials from it are durable, resistant to cracking, drying out.
Technical properties of oak wood
|Volumetric weight, kg/m3||700-800|
|Hardness (Brinell coefficient)||3.7|
|Modulus of elasticity, GPa||12, 2|
|Color||Medium and dark shades of brown|
|Texture||Porous, has radially spaced rays|
|Shrinkage A||little susceptible|
|Processing||Hard to accept varnishes|
|Wear resistance||Highest class|
About sliced veneer manufacturer
“Euroshpon-Smyga” — the leader in Ukraine in production of sliced and backed veneer, lumber, edge banding. Product quality is determined by professionalism, the use of advanced technologies, and strict production control. This is confirmed by certificates for compliance with international standards: ISO 9001: 2009, IWAY, FSC.
“Euroshpon-Trade” is an official supplier of this company’s products. We cooperate with enterprises in Ukraine, Poland, Greece, Lithuania, Denmark, Russia, Spain, Belarus, Slovakia.
You can buy oak burl sliced in our sales offices: in Ukraine (Kyiv, Lviv, Kharkiv, Dnipro), Belarus (Minsk). You can also place an order on the website or by calling the indicated phone numbers.
Euroshpon-Trade — everything for furniture and door manufacturers!