At “Euroshpon-Trade”, we offer you to buy veneers at a low price. This natural material is made from valuable and common wood. It has environmental friendliness, safety, durability. High quality and direct deliveries from the manufacturer make it an excellent choice for the manufacture of wooden products.
Sliced white ash veneer burl is a versatile decorative material known for its technical characteristics. Strong, durable, resistant to external factors. It is in no way inferior to oak, and in some ways even superior to it. You can buy veneer in Ukraine from this breed at the most favorable conditions for wholesale buyers.
Favorable conditions for cooperation
- A wide range of sliced veneers is presented — more than 50 options.
- Products directly from the leading manufacturer Euroshpon-Smyga and foreign partners.
- You can always familiarize yourself with product samples at sales offices.
- Delivery in Ukraine, to other countries, is carried out from our warehouses.
- Consultation of technical specialists in the selection of products.
- Help with placing an order.
Characteristics of White Ash burl sliced veneer
- Wood species: White Ash Burl
- Thickness: 0.6 mm
- Country of origin of raw materials: Import
- Manufacturer: Import
- Packaging: in individual packages with an individual bar code and packaging information.
Sorting by quality
- Grade A — width 100 mm and above, veneer surface smooth, without core and stem rays, mechanical defects. “Live” knots — 1 piece per meter. Uniform color, pattern.
- Grade B — width 100 mm or more. Errors: corrugation (irregularities), stem and core rays, “live” knots, color uneven.
- Grade C — width 90 mm or more. Such errors are allowed: corrugation, sapwood (protein part of the trunk), stem and core rays, knots.
We also sort by request related varieties — “AB, BC”. This makes it possible to fully satisfy the needs in the ratio of “price-quality”.
Application of White Ash burl sliced veneer
White ash burl veneers is a versatile material that is well processed manually or mechanically. Yields to steam bending, gluing, pickling, polishing. The noble amber color makes it an excellent choice for any style decisions.
- Exclusive furniture.
- Decorative items.
- Interior panels.
- Decorating yachts, cars.
- Interior items.
- Musical instruments.
- Turning products.
Characteristics of wood
The burl of white ash, as well as the main breed, has sapwood and heartwood that are almost indistinguishable in color and texture. Thanks to the interlocked grains, a pearl pattern and distinct glance are formed in the burl. The texture is medium, rough. The core rays are not pronounced.
It has such features: solid, dense, durable, resistant to cracking. It is unstable to pests, fungus, mold.
Technical properties of ash white root wood
|Botanical name||Fraxinus americana|
|Compression along fibers — 51.1
Static bending — 103.5
|Density, kg / m3||675|
|Hardness (Brinell coefficient)||4.1|
|Elastic modulus, GPa||12.00|
|Color||Light to medium brown|
|Texture||Medium or rude. Straight grain|
|Workability||It can be easily mechanical and manual handling.|
|natural humidity||of 100%|
Manufacturer sliced veneer
Company “Euroshpon-Smyga” — a leader in the production of sliced and duplicated veneer in Ukraine. A professional team, strict quality control, the use of high-tech equipment — all this determines the high-quality veneer from this manufacturer.
This is evidenced by certificates of compliance with international standards: ISO 9001: 2009, IWAY, FSC. Since 2018, the company is an authorized supplier of IKEA.
“Euroshpon-Smyga” is a reliable partner for large and small enterprises from Ukraine and other countries: Denmark, Spain, Poland, Lithuania, Greece, Slovakia, Russia, Belarus.
In the sales offices of Euroshpon-Trade in Ukraine (Kiev, Dnipro, Lviv, Kharkov), Belarus (Minsk) you can buy white ash burl sliced veneer and other materials. Contact us at the contact numbers indicated on the site, or leave a request, and our managers will contact you.
“Euroshpon-Trade” — everything for furniture and door manufacturers!