Wholesale company “Euroshpon-Trade” offers to buy veneers at a low price, made from local and exotic species of wood. This environmentally friendly, safe and natural material is ideal for creating furniture, doors, decor and interiors.
Sliced veneer from the burl of the myrtle is made of rare growths on wood with high decorative qualities. The unique marble pattern is highly regarded among manufacturers and buyers. We offer to buy veneer in Ukraine as well as related products directly from the manufacturer.
Favorable conditions for cooperation
- A wide range of veneers — more than 50 options.
- Direct deliveries from Ukrainian manufacturer and market leader Euroshpon-Smyga.
- You can familiarize yourself with product samples at our sales offices.
- Delivery in Ukraine and other countries is carried out from our warehouses.
- Always ready to help with the selection and placing an order!
Characteristics of Myrtle burl sliced veneer
- Wood species: Myrtle burl
- Thickness: 0.6 mm
- Country of origin of raw materials: Import
- Manufacturer: Import
- Packaging: in individual packages with an individual bar code and packaging information.
Sorting by quality
- Grade A — width 100 mm and above, veneer surface smooth, without core and stem rays, mechanical defects. “Live” knots — 1 piece per meter. Uniform color, pattern.
- Grade B — width 100 mm or more. Errors: corrugation (irregularities), stem and core rays, “live” knots, color uneven.
- Grade C — width 90 mm or more. Such errors are allowed: corrugation, sapwood (protein part of the trunk), stem and core rays, knots.
We also sort by request related varieties — “AB, BC”. This makes it possible to fully satisfy the needs in the ratio of “price-quality”.
Application of Myrtle Root sliced veneer
Myrtle burl sliced veneer is quite easy to use, although due to the curly texture it can crack. It is prone to burns during drilling and pickling. It glues, polishes, bends, and varnishes well.
- Furniture manufacturing.
- Inlay decor items.
- Interior panels.
- Musical instruments.
Characteristics of wood
Myrtle burl has a core with shades from orange-brown to gray-olive. Sapwood is pronounced. The bound fibers are darker. The texture is homogeneous, there is natural faint shine. Core rays are pronounced.
Technical properties of wood
|Botanical name||Myrtus communis|
|Color||Dark, from black to dark brown, with yellow streaks|
|Workability||Easy to machine and manual processing|
|Wear resistance||Top class|
About the producer of Sliced veneer
“Euroshpon-Smyga” — a leader in the field of wood processing of Ukraine for the production of natural veneer. High-quality veneer is the result of the work of professionals, the use of modern technology, strict quality control. This is evidenced by certificates of compliance with international standards: ISO 9001: 2009, IWAY, FSC. Since 2018, the company is an authorized supplier of IKEA.
“Euroshpon-Smyga” is a reliable partner for large and small enterprises from Ukraine and other countries: Denmark, Spain, Poland, Lithuania, Greece, Slovakia, Russia, Belarus.
In the sales offices of Euroshpon-Trade in Ukraine (Kiev, Dnipro, Lviv, Kharkov), Belarus (Minsk) we offer favorable conditions for wholesale buyers. You can buy sliced veneer of myrtle burl and other materials. Contact us at the contact numbers indicated on the site, or leave a request, and our managers will contact you.
Euroshpon-Trade — everything for furniture and door manufacturers!