Sliced veneer Wenge
Description and characteristics — Sliced veneer Wenge
Description and characteristics — Sliced Wenge Veneer
The company “Euroshpon-Trade” is a wholesale trading platform for manufacturers of furniture, doors and interior solutions made of natural wood. We offer to buy veneer in Ukraine, as well as other lumber.
Wenge slice veneer — an genuine material from an exotic wood species refers to black wood. Known for its stability, biostability, versatile in use. Very appreciated as an exclusive finishing material. With us you can buy veneer at a low price, from the “Euroshpon-Smyga” — the leading manufacturer of lumber in Ukraine.
Advantages to working with us
In “Euroshpon-Trade” we guarantee profitable terms for wholesale buyers. This will confirm our regular partners from all over the world. You will find reasonable prices, a variety of materials, a high level of service here.
- Deliveries directly from manufacturers from Ukraine and other countries.
- Fast delivery in Ukraine and worldwide, directly from our warehouses.
- A wide range of sliced veneer.
- Related products for working with wood.
- Always ready to answer your questions and help with the choice!
Characteristics of sliced wenge veneer
- Wood species: wenge
- Veneer thickness: 0.54 mm
- Length options:
- “Panel” — 2800 mm and more
- “Door” — 2100-2750 mm
- “Furniture” — up to 2050 mm
- Country of origin of raw materials: Import
- Manufacturer: Import
- Packaging: individual packaging on pallets up to 5000 m2, there is an individual bar code and packaging information.
Sort by quality
- Grade A — width 100 mm and above, the surface of the veneer is flat, without core and stem rays, mechanical defects. “Live” knots— 1 piece per linear. Color pattern is uniform.
- Grade B — width 100 mm and above. Disadvantages: corrugations (irregularities), stem and medullary rays, “live” knots, color uneven.
- Grade C — width 90 mm and more. The following disadvantages are allowed: corrugation, sapwood (protein part of the stem), stem and medullary rays, knots.
By request, we also sort related varieties — “AB, BC”. This makes it possible to fully satisfy requests in the “price-quality” ratio.
Using of wenge sliced veneer
Sliced veneer from wenge — an exclusive material for expensive products. Durable, wear-resistant, does not required additional processing, very durable and tight. It tolerates well such external factors as moisture, temperature, insects, fungus.
It has a deep and rich chocolate brown hue. The texture is distinct, rough, dashed. Weakly pronounced matte luster.
It amenable to glueing, fastening, treating, but it is hardly polished and processed by hand.
- Interior and exterior solutions: wall panels, partitions, fences, floors and so on.
- Luxury decorative furniture.
- Floors, stairs and railings.
- Curved elements.
- Decorative items.
- When processing with oil — imitation of ebony.
- Musical instruments.
Characteristics of wenge wood
Wenge is a tree native to Central Africa, an average of 18-27 meters long and about 1 meter in diameter. Is appreciated for its hardness, stability, density and durability worldwide. Today, wood is considered rare and is available mainly in the form of high-quality veneers.
It is a sound wood with light sapwood, frequent growth rings and straight grains. The presence of resinous substances causes its physicomechanical and antibacterial properties. When drying, it is not peculiar to warping, cracking.
Technical properties of wenge wood
|Botanical name||Millettia laurentii|
|Breaking point, MPa||Crushing strength: 151.7
Modulus of Rupture: 80.7
|Density (dried weight), kg / m3||870|
|Hardness (Brinell coefficient)||4.2|
|Elastic modulus, GPa||17.59|
|Texture||Rough, even, dense|
|Workability||Tough to be handled manually and polished. Drilling is required when mounting.|
|Wear resistance||Top class|
About the manufacturer of sliced veneer
“Euroshpon-Smyga” is the leading Ukrainian manufacturer of sliced veneer made from natural wood. The quality is due to the professionalism of the team, rich experience, using of high-technology equipment and the best raw materials.
Products and quality of work have been certified for compliance with international standards: ISO 9001: 2009, IWAY, FSC®. Since 2018, the company is an authorized supplier of IKEA, the leading furniture manufacturer in the world.
“Euroshpon-Smyga” is a reliable partner for large and small enterprises from Ukraine and other countries: Denmark, Spain, Poland, Lithuania, Greece, Slovakia, Russia, Belarus.
In the “Euroshpon-Trade” sales offices in Ukraine (Kiev, Dnipro, Lviv, Kharkov), Belarus (Minsk) you can buy sliced wenge veneer, other lumber, glues, varnishes. Contact us by phone numbers listed on the site, or leave a request, and our managers will contact you. We are ready to answer any questions.
“Euroshpon-Trade” — everything for manufacturers of furniture and doors!