Sliced veneer Pine european
Description and characteristics — Sliced veneer Pine european
Description and characteristics — european Pine Sliced Veneer
The company “Euroshpon-Trade” offers sliced veneer and other products for manufacturers of furniture and doors. It is an eco-friendly and natural material that meets all international standards. Buy veneer at a low price directly from the manufacturer “Euroshpon-Smyga” — it means to get a guaranteed high quality.
Sliced pine european veneer is a very popular material due to its cost-efficiency and versatility in processing and application. It is characterized by wear resistance, moisture resistance, medium density and hardness. With us, you can buy veneer wholesale in Ukraine from pine and other wood species.
Advantages to working with us
We are open for collaboration with companies in Ukraine and the world. You will find an individual approach and favorable conditions for wholesale buyers.
- A wide range of sliced veneer from local and exotic wood species.
- Product samples in our sales offices and sent for you.
- We carry out delivery across Ukraine and the world.
- Help with the choice, assistance in ordering and paperwork.
Characteristics of sliced european pine veneer
- Wood species: pine european
- Veneer thickness: 0.7, 2.5 mm
- Length characteristics:
- “Panel” — 2800 mm and more
- “Door” — 2100-2750 mm
- “Furniture” — up to 2050 mm
- Country of origin of raw materials: Ukraine
- Manufacturer: “Euroshpon-Smyga “
- Packaging: individual packaging on pallets up to 5000 m2, there is an individual bar code and detailed packaging information.
Sort by quality
- Grade A — width 100 mm and above, the surface of the veneer is flat, without core and stem rays, mechanical defects. “Live” knots — 1 piece per linear meter. Uniform color pattern.
- Grade B — width 100 mm and more. Errors: corrugations (irregularities), stem and medullary rays, “live” knots, color uneven.
- Grade C — width 90 mm and more. The following errors are allowed: corrugation, sapwood (protein part of the stem), stem and medullary rays, knots.
By request, we also sort related varieties — “AB, BC”. This makes it possible to fully satisfy requests in the “price-quality” ratio.
The using of sliced pine veneer
Sliced veneer from pine european is a material of medium density and high strength, resistant to moisture and intensive use. Valued for compliance, the ability to imitate more valuable breeds. It can be polished, varnished, starve, and so on. Suitable for manual and machine treatment. Holds fasteners or glued equally well
It has a warm creamy-yellow hue, which gives the interior a feeling of light, space, comfort. When the lines of the tree rings are cutting, they are even, parallel, pronounced. Characteristic blotches giving a special uniqueness to the wood.
- Making doors, interior arches.
- Production of furniture, wall panels.
- Finishing wet areas with temperature changes.
- Parquet making.
- Joinery and turning products.
Peculiarities of pine wood
Pine is a heartwood wood rich in resin, with distinctive tree rings and practically no core rays. Trunks almost flat, without knots. This is a fast-growing tree, one of the most common in the woodworking industry.
- Texture. Medium-rough, with a fine grain, silky, with a natural luster, uniform arrangement of pores, resinous.
- Colour. The heartwood is darker than sapwood, the color of tree rings is bright. After drying and storage, it acquires a golden hue, and sapwood becomes yellowish white.
- Pattern. The alternation of light and dark lines with a pronounced core. Tree rings are tightly close.
Technical properties of pine wood
Botanical name Pínus Breaking point, MPa Crushing strength — 48
Stretching across the fibers — 3.5-5.4
Stretching along the fibers — 103
Chipping along the fibers — 7.5-7.3
Density, kg / m3 520 Hardness (Brinell coefficient) 2.5 Modulus of elasticity at static bending, GPa 8.8 Color light, white with a grey-yellow shade Texture medium-grained, dense, uniform Shrinkage Middle shrinkage — 7.7% Workability Should be pre-drilled, to avoid cracks from nails and screws Wear resistance Top class Natural humidity 100% Durability Top class
Manufacturer of sliced pine veneer
Ukrainian company “Euroshpon-Smyga” — a leading manufacturer of veneer and other lumber. It is a trusted supplier for partners in Ukraine and abroad: in Poland, Greece, Lithuania, Denmark, Spain, Russia, Slovakia, Belarus.
High-quality veneer due to professionalism, the use of advanced technologies and the desire to satisfy the most demanding needs. This is confirmed by international certificates: 9001: 2009, IWAY, FSC®. Since 2018 the company is an authorized supplier of IKEA.
In the “Euroshpon-Trade” offices located in Ukraine (Kiev, Dnepr, Lviv, Kharkov), Belarus (Minsk) you can buy sliced veneer, other lumber, glues, varnishes. We offer favorable conditions for wholesale buyers! Contact us or leave a request, and our managers will callback you.
“Euroshpon-Trade” — everything for manufacturers of furniture and doors!