Sliced veneer Koto
Description and characteristics — Sliced veneer Koto
In “Euroshpon-Trade” you will find products for the production of furniture and doors made of natural wood. We offer to buy veneer in Ukraine from reliable suppliers — “Euroshpon-Smyga” and foreign partners. All products are certified in accordance with international quality standards.
Sliced veneer koto is a material made of valuable wood breed, used for interior decorating. Very light in weight, but unstable to stress. The density is close to ash. A beautiful pattern, a distinct rough texture, a delicate cream shade make it an excellent choice for decorative products, furniture. You can buy veneer from us at a low price from this and other exotic species.
Favorable conditions for cooperation
- We offer a wide range of veneers — more than 50 types.
- Delivering products directly from manufacturers.
- Product samples are presented in our sales offices.
- Shipping by Ukraine and other countries from our warehouses.
- Technical advice on product selection.
- Assistance in placing an order and accompanying documentation.
Characteristics of Koto sliced veneer
- Wood species: Koto
- Thickness: 0.54 mm
- Length specification:
- “Furniture” — up to 2050 mm
- “Door” — 2100-2750 mm
- “Panel” — 2800 mm +
- Country of origin of raw materials: Import
- Manufacturer: Import
- Packaging: in separate packages with an individual bar code and packaging information, on pallets up to 5000 m2.
Sorting by quality
- Grade A — width 100 mm and above, veneer surface smooth, without core and stem rays, mechanical defects. “Live” knots — 1 piece per meter. Uniform color, pattern.
- Grade B — width 100 mm or more. Errors: corrugation (irregularities), stem and core rays, “live” knots, color uneven.
- Grade C — width 90 mm or more. Such errors are allowed: corrugation, sapwood (protein part of the trunk), stem and core rays, knots.
We also sort by request related varieties — “AB, BC”. This makes it possible to fully satisfy the needs in the ratio of “price-quality”.
Use of Koto sliced veneer
Koto veneer has good workability, although it can crack in places of grain interlocking. Poorly tolerates fasteners. Glues well, polished, varnished.
- Exclusive furniture.
- Decor, interior items.
- Finishing cars, yachts.
- Interior panels.
- Door manufacturing.
Characteristics of wood
Koto is an East African tree, with a pale yellow heartwood, with a slight difference from sapwood. The grains are straight and slightly interlocked. The texture is moderately rough, matte. The core rays are diffused, wide, visible, with dark spots.
It has such features: light, dense, soft, unstable to cracking and impact, while very flexible.
Technical properties of wood koto
|Botanical name||Pterygota macrocarpa|
|Tensile strength, MPa
|Compression along fibers — 52.4
Static bending — 105.4
|Density, kg / m3||595|
|Hardness (Brinell ratio)||2.5|
|Texture.||Moderately coarse. Grains are direct and slightly curly|
|Workability||is difficult to mechanical and manual handling.|
|Wear resistance||Upper class|
|natural humidity||of 100%|
Manufacturer of sliced veneer
Company “Euroshpon-Smyga” — a leader in the production of sliced and duplicated veneer in Ukraine. A professional team, strict quality control, the use of high-tech equipment — all this determines the high quality veneer from this manufacturer.
This is evidenced by certificates of compliance with international standards: ISO 9001: 2009, IWAY, FSC. Since 2018, the company is an authorized supplier of IKEA.
“Euroshpon-Smyga” is a reliable partner for large and small enterprises from Ukraine and other countries: Denmark, Spain, Poland, Lithuania, Greece, Slovakia, Russia, Belarus.
In the sales offices of Euroshpon-Trade in Ukraine (Kiev, Dnipro, Lviv, Kharkov), Belarus (Minsk) you can buy koto sliced veneer and other materials. Contact us at the contact numbers indicated on the site, or leave a request, and our managers will contact you.
Euroshpon-Trade — everything for furniture and door manufacturers!