Sliced veneer Amazique
Description and characteristics — Sliced veneer Amazique
Description and characteristics — Sliced Amazaku Veneer
The company “Euroshpon-Trade” offers to buy veneer in Ukraine, made from a unique exotic wood breed amazake (ovangkol). This is an excellent natural material for manufacturers of furniture, doors, interiors.
Amazake sliced veneer has excellent workability and versatile to use. We offer to buy veneer at a low price wholesale from this species, from a trusted supplier of imported raw materials.
Advantages to working with us
We offer profitable terms for wholesale buyers worldwide. This is confirmed by our regular partners in Ukraine and abroad. You can find favorable prices, fine quality, the individual approach here.
- Deliveries directly from leading manufacturers of raw materials and related products.
- Delivery in Ukraine and worldwide.
- A wide range of veneers is presented in our sales offices.
- We will help in the selection of products in accordance with your goals.
- Technical advice.
Characteristics of Amazaku sliced veneer
- Breed of wood: Amazaku (Ovangkol, Shedu)
- Veneer thickness: 0.54 mm
- Length options:
- “Panelling” — 2800 mm and more
- “Door” — 2100-2750 mm
- “Furniture” — up to 2050 mm
- Country of origin: Imported
- Manufacturer: Imported
- Packaging: individual packaging on pallets up to 5000 sq. meters, there is an individual bar code and detailed packaging information.
Sorting by quality
- Grade A — width 100 mm and more, the surface of the veneer is flat, without core and stem rays, mechanical defects. “Live” knots — 1 piece per linear meter. Uniform color pattern.
- Grade B — width 100 mm and more. Errors: corrugations (irregularities), stem and medullary rays, “live” knots, color uneven.
- Grade C — width 90 mm and more. The following errors are allowed: corrugation, sapwood (protein part of the stem), stem and medullary rays, knots.
We also sort by request such a related variety — “AB, BC”. This makes it possible to fully satisfy requests in the “price-quality” ratio.
Using of Amazaku sliced veneer
Sliced veneer from Amazaku — an exclusive finishing material, highly valued by craftsmen around the world. Easy to handle, elastic, amenable to glueing, fastening, cutting, coating with various finishing materials. Contemporaneously strong, durable, wearproof.
Its yellowish-brown hue is interspersed with frequent dark lines of annual rings, crossed grains. The texture is grainy, rough, but well-polished. Almost no gloss. When processing can get deep chocolate, honey and golden tones.
- Facing of furniture, composite panels.
- Interior doors, arches.
- Internal flooring, facing the stairs.
- Production of wall panels.
- Musical instruments, especially guitars.
- Items of decor and luxury.
- Decorating interior items, such as mirrors.
- Cars’ and yachts’ interiors.
Characteristics of wood
Amazaku, African walnut, erythroat, shedua — all these are the names of a single tree species growing in Africa. Heartwood with a wide pale yellow sapwood, clearly separated from the center. The texture is pronounced, rough, porous. Multiple annual rings of dark brown, almost black, color.
It has the following advantages: dense, medium hardness (along with pine), elastic wood. Practically not deformed during processing. Durable, but not resistant to rotting, moisture and insects, therefore suitable only for indoor use.
Workability. Due to the porous structure, a filler is required. It tolerates well all chemicals, mechanical processing, fasteners and drilling, bonding, bending, steam treatment.
All these characteristics cause to making fine sliced veneers from Amazaku wood.
Technical properties of ovangkol
|Botanical name||Guibourtia ehie|
|The breaking point, MPa||Crushing strength — 69
Rupture — 127
|Density (average dried weight), kg / m3||825|
|Hardness (Brinell coefficient)||4.5|
|Elastic Modulus, GPa||21.4|
|Color||chocolate brown, with dark and light patches|
|Texture||Dense, porous, pronounced|
|Tendency to shrinkage||Low|
|Workability||Easy to process, can cut blades when sawing|
|Wear resistance||Top class|
About the manufacturer of sliced veneer amazake
“Euroshpon-Smyga” is a leader in the Ukrainian woodworking market. Leading manufacturer of sliced veneer, edge bending, lumber.
Products have been certified for compliance with standards: ISO 9001: 2009, IWAY, FSC®. They also confirm the application of high technology, environmental processing of raw materials and social responsibility. Since 2018, he has been an authorized representative of IKEA.
“Euroshpon-Smyga” products are trusted in Ukraine and abroad. Permanent sources are enterprises of Poland, Greece, Lithuania, Denmark, Spain, Russia, Slovakia, Belarus.
About company Euroshpon-Trade
In the “Euroshpon-Trade” sales offices in Ukraine (Kyiv, Dnipro, Lviv, Kharkiv), Belarus (Minsk) you can buy amazake (ovangkol) sliced veneer, other lumber, glues, varnishes. We offer profitable terms for wholesale buyers! Contact us by numbers listed on the site, or leave a request, and our managers will collback you.
“Euroshpon-Trade” — all for manufacturers of furniture and doors!