Veneer for profile wrapping American Walnut
Description and characteristics — Veneer for profile wrapping American Walnut
- Wood species: American walnut
- Thickness: from 0.28 mm to 0.48 mm
- Width: from 16 mm to 300 mm, stitching in width — in accordance with the client’s request
- Length: stitching in length and the length of the roll — in accordance with the request of the client
- Country of origin of raw materials: Import
- Manufacturer: Euroshpon-Smyga
- Packaging: rolls
Basis of the backed wood veneer
Fleece backed wood veneer is thin strips of veneer made of natural American walnut wood. To achieve the desired length and width, a zigzag joint is used. Seams are strong and almost invisible. After splicing, the strips undergo a lamination step. Veneers are glued onto a non-woven synthetic base — fleece. As a result, the material becomes elastic, resistant to cracking and tearing at the joints.
As a result, the backed veneer is used to wrap profiles of varying complexity. This is possible due to a change in the thickness of the substrate, which gives elasticity to bending. As a result, the veneer does not crack, and when chamfering during cladding, chips do not form.
Use of backed veneer
A backed veneer is used in the following areas:
- For facing relief panels in membrane presses.
- For gluing the edges of furniture elements.
- For molded profile products: furniture cornices, glazing beads, window profiles, door frames, platbands, etc.
About the manufacturer of backed veneer
The company “Euroshpon-Smyga” was among the first and remains the best in its scope. It is known, respected, many companies from different parts of the world work with it. The use of high-quality raw materials and modern processing technologies makes it possible to offer our partners products that will satisfy any request: high quality and best price.
You can buy a duplicated veneer or veneer for wrapping a profile at the Euroshpon-Trade sales office in Kyiv, Ukraine — the best range and service here and now!