Veneer for profile wrapping Alder
Description and characteristics — Veneer for profile wrapping Alder
Description and characteristics — Backed Veneer Alder
- Wood species: Alder
- Thickness: from 0.28 mm to 0.48 mm
- Width: from 16 mm to 300 mm, stitching in width — according to customer’s request
- Length: stitching in length and length roll — in accordance with the request of the client
- Country of origin of raw materials: Ukraine
- Manufacturer: Euroshpon-Smyga
- Packaging: rolls
Basis of backed veneer
Backed veneer (for wrapping the profile) is the rolls of natural veneer spliced in width and length. They are connected by a “zigzag”, which makes the joints invisible and very durable. Further, the material passes lamination: gluing on the fleece — non-woven synthetic material. The result is an elastic and stable veneer suitable for work of any complexity.
Application of backed veneers
Laminated veneers are widely used in such works:
- Wrapping profile molded lumber: skirting boards, platbands, glazing beads, furniture cornices, window profiles, door frames, etc.
- Edgebanding on furniture edges.
- Facing relief panels in membrane presses.
Production technology allows to adjust the elasticity of backed veneers by changing the thickness of the material. Backing reduces or eliminates the cracking of veneers, the appearance of chips when chamfering at the edge when facing relief elements.
Manufacturer of backed veneer
Manufacturer Euroshpon-Smyga was among the first and remains the best in its industry, we are known, respected, many companies from different parts of the world work with us. The use of high-quality raw materials and modern processing technologies makes it possible to offer our partners products that will satisfy any request: high quality and best price.
You can buy a backed veneer or veneer for wrapping a profile at the Euroshpon-Trade sales office in Kiev, Ukraine — the best range and service here and now!