Glue thread KUPER type K-12 for splicing veneer
Description and characteristics — Glue thread KUPER type K-12 for splicing veneer
- Name thermal glue thread: KUPER glue thread type K-12
- Purpose: splicing veneer
- Application: for small machines
- Operating melting point, С°: 168 С°
- Threading machines: KUPER — FWM 630; HFZ 4
- Bobbin in the box: 10 pcs.
- Coil diameter: 0.39 mm
- Length: 1000 m
- Thread weight on spool: 0.12 kg
- Manufacturer: Germany
Application of KUPER thermal glue thread
Glue thread is used in many branches of the woodworking and furniture industry, including in the production of veneer doors, cabinet furniture, for the production of plywood, veneer, chipboard. Plywood or veneers are glued together with KUPER glue thread on special KUPER veneer stitching machines or its analogues.
Buy glue thread KUPER
Glue thread KUPER and all products of the company «Euroshpon-Trade» you can buy at a bargain price from our warehouses in Kiev, Lviv and other cities of Ukraine, where our partners are present.
Materials for furniture manufacturers and doors «Euroshpon-Trade» Kiev, Ukraine — the best assortment and service!