Adhesive melt Henkel TECHNOMELT KS 207 for edgebanding
Description and characteristics — Adhesive melt Henkel TECHNOMELT KS 207 for edgebanding
Adhesive melt for edgebanding of Henkel TECHNOMELT KS 207 (formerly DORUS KS 207) — glue-melt based on EVA
Adhesive melt Henkel TECHNOMELT KS 207 has the following characteristics:
|Product type||Melt adhesive|
|Appearance||Granules, Natural, White|
Areas of Application
- Edgebanding on pass-through machines with a speed of 20 m/min
- Edgebanding material: veneer, melamine, polyester, HEP*, PVC*, ABS*, PP*
* Applicability depends on the characteristics of the edge material and priming.
- Low viscosity
- Very clean application
- Forms a thin adhesive seam
- High ultimate bond strength
- Applicable on high speed lines
Technical data Henkel TECHNOMELT KS 207
|Softening point (ring and ball), °C||~95|
|Brookfield viscosity is 200 °C, mPa*s||~55 000|
|Temperature resistance, °C (Tested on 0.6 mm oak veneer using the Henkel standard temperature increase technique)||~85|
Recommendations for use
Before use, read the Safety Data Sheet for information on safety precautions and safety recommendations. Always take precautionary measures. Please always follow the internal safety instructions. If necessary, contact Henkel for support.
Instructions for use of the adhesive melt Henkel TECHNOMELT KS 207
- Recommended operating temperature: in the melting tank — 180-200 °C
- Recommended operating temperature: on the applicator roller — 190-210 °C
Melt adhesives release volatile substances even within operating temperatures. The smell of vapors may cause irritation. Long-term temperature influence on the melt can cause partial decomposition of the glue. Therefore, it is necessary to take measures to ensure the removal of vapors from the working area, for example, by installing aspirating equipment.
Storage of melt adhesive TECHNOMELT KS 207
Store in original tightly closed container in a cool dry place. Shelf life (in the original packaging) is 2 years.